A edição deste ano da Leadership Summit Portugal volta a ter palco no Salão Preto e Prata do Casino Estoril, a 7 de outubro, e pretende encontrar respostas para grandes questões acerca do nosso futuro:
IS INFLUENCE THE NEW POWER?
- Digital Influencers and new power models?
- Virtual Influencer?
- The power of influence in the political arena and the world of organisations.
- New political and religious activism fed by social media and the quantity and speed of information.
IMPACT BY INFLUENCE OR INSPIRATION?
- Leadership on the inside and outside of social media?
- Are influence and inspiration covered by the same definition?
- Is influence without inspiration a mistake?
- Leaders who inspire without influencing.
DOES REPUTATION DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF FOLLOWERS?
- Is it possible to measure the reputation of the leader of an organisation
- What is the impact of reputation on leadership in organisations, on brands and on people?
- Are the numbers of followers likes and shares are trustworthy indicator
- Where are we going with so many followers?
HOW TO LEAD IN THE AGE OF FAKE?
- True of false, real world and virtual world, fake leaders and true leaders.
- Do truth and validity coincide?
- Lies, bullshit and sincerity.
- Do sincere leaders exist?
DOES KNOWLEDGE STILL COUNT?
- Critical thought, science and technology, training and development, are they the safe haven for leadership?
- Is cyber security one of the paths to truth?
IN WHAT CAN WE TRUST?
- What is the true meaning of trust?
- Trust in what and in whom?
- How can we develop trust in organisations, in the leader, in the teams?
- Can we trust technology?
- And are the brands trustworthy?
- Can we teach trust?